Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
Marketing management liability products to insurance brokers (retail & wholesale) and existing or potential clients.
• Processing of underwriting information to provide timely execution of raters, quotes, binders and policies to our trading partners.
• Participate in the improvement for policy issuance and service to our brokers through timely execution of critical underwriting documentation.
• Participate in various underwriting and marketing initiatives to improve company results.
• Work with management, the Insured, its broker and outside counsel on contract terms and conditions, as well as with the broker on premium.
Position Requirements: • Basic computer skills.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• Superior written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Training or experience in financial and economic analysis.
• Bachelors degree in a related subject (accounting or finance degree preferred but not required)
• Two or more years of experience underwriting Financial Lines preferred but not required (including D&O, E&O, EPL, fiduciary, and fidelity bonds).
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key producers and confidently discuss AIG's capabilities and the features of its specialty lines products.
• Ability to work with others in collaboration.
• Basic computer skills.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGInsurance| LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig