Prepare and display Chinese Kitchen food for sale in accordance with Company standards and policies. Wait on customers and provide customer services. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Wait on customers and counter promptly and cheerfully. Greet customers and provide them with good quality foods.
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all interactions.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and associates.
- Make clean, neat, and friendly impression on customers.
- Unload and store merchandise, prepare and display foods in accordance with Company standards, recipes, and policies - in compliance with Food Safety Policies and Procedures and Health Department regulations.
- Perform required temperature monitoring.
- Monitor product quality; make sure it is always fresh and safe.
- Keep sales areas, backrooms, and coolers clean and well organized.
- Keep carts, tools, equipment and supplies in their designated areas.
- Keep floors clean, safe, and free from clutter.
- Wash and sanitize cookware and utensils in accordance with Dillon and Health Department policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper signage, product rotation, freshness, quantity, quality and proper space allocation for merchandise.
- Maintain equipment and facilities properly and safely in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, as well as State and Federal laws.
- Operate cash register in accordance with Company procedures.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills that engage our customers and associates.
- Able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, present information in a professional manner and work with all levels of the organization.
- Personal initiative and follow through to completion.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and willingness to help all members of the department.
- Possess abilities and skills for effective production, merchandising, and customer services related to sale of merchandise.
- Must be able to work with various cleaning solutions, safely use sharp tools, and carefully operate all production equipment.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to employment practices, safety, and food handling.
- Experience in grocery retail and customer service.
- Experience in operating a cash register and making change.
- Previous experience in food preparation
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS||Manhattan|| 130 Sarber Lane ||66502 || Dillons||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 102845053 manhattan