We have an exciting opportunity for anIntelligence Analystto join our Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The group is comprised into three key areas: Threat / Intelligence Management Operational Plan / Control and External Client support.
In this role, you will conduct threat horizon scanning and compile security briefings and threat analysis for business units and clients. Further, you will be involved in the planning and control of security operations and response to incident management and work with various teams across the business including the Regional Security field teams based around the world.
Shift Hours:Monday - Friday: 12:00am (midnight) - 8:00am. We offer a shift differential for working night hours.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Monitor, collect and analyze information from disparate sources about potential hotspots around the world that could threaten AIG employees and/or facilities
• Produce and disseminate security reports and threat assessments based on rapidly changing threat conditions around the world
• Provide time-sensitive information to critical business leaders and decision-makers
• Work with internal corporate groups to advise/shape corporate policy affecting employee safety globally
• Liaise with Regional Security Officers around the world to obtain region-specific intelligence for stakeholders
• Check-in with travelers in high threat regions
• Assist with the planning and control of Security Operations as well as being the first point of contact with regards to global incident management
• Post ID: 95049510 manhattan