Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:04 AM
Company Name:SECURITAS, INC.
Benefits Offered 401K, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
Employment Type Full-Time
SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Shifts: 0600-1400 & 1400-2200
The Leader in Protective Services. Securitas is the leading international company specialized in protective services based on people, technology and knowledge.
Must have at least 3 years experience and a minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
Securitas Inc. is currently searching for a Security Administration Officer. This position requires applicant to collect and manage all sterile area vetting requests by unbadged individuals in coordination with the requesting organizations as dictated by the policies and procedures and regulatory bodies.
· Collect and manage all SIDA Card access requests using pre-generated template or manual means as dictated by the existing policies and procedures. Manage temporary access requests. Notifies all required parties and advise requestor of procedures.
· Manage SIDA card activation/deactivation and misuse issues.
· Assist employees with SIDA Card troubleshooting.
· General and manage reports.
The ideal candidate must possess:
· Strong Customer Relations and Communication Skills
· Computer Literacy Required
· Multi Lingual preferred but not required
· Radio Communication Knowledge
· First/Aid/CPR Certified
· High School or Equivalent Required/ Associate Degree Preferred
Lenel certification preferred
Starting Salary $25.00 per hour
Send Resume to: Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE, M/F, ADA & Vet
About SECURITAS, INC.:
The world's largest security services firm.
• Location: Manhattan, New York, NY
• Post ID: 147818112 manhattan