What you’ll be doing...
The Experience Design team at Verizon is hiring a Visual Designer to create and deliver simple and elegant experiences for projects primarily in Verizon’s workforce-facing environment. Our Visual Designers are expected to quickly prototype ideas and take initial concepts to finished designs, while keeping the team informed about the current state of all work. In this role you will also establish and maintain a close working relationship with development leads, system architects, project managers and business partners.
- Be a champion and defender of the user experience, regardless of other priorities.
- Be a subject matter expert in the online and offline Wireless customer journeys, and its relationship to overarching patterns in user experience.
- Translate the abstract into simple, elegant, and innovative designs for mobile, tablet and desktop utilizing both low fidelity and high fidelity prototypes.
- Create UX documentation, outlining the user-centered solutions to business objectives.
- Review UX with multiple teams and making necessary edits to accommodate technical or business concerns.
- Work collaboratively with front-end engineers to iterate on living digital products and constantly improve the user experience with evolving modern user experience patterns.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- User Centered Design experience.
- Agile experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7623253-senior-ux-designer
• Post ID: 130119403 manhattan