Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 802850
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Sr. Program Manager for a client in NYC. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Megan Tracey, Mtracey@apexsystems.com.
Here are the details:
Position: Sr. Program Manager
Location: New York City- Traveling to Atlanta once or twice a month.
Duration: 6 month contract-possibility to go perm
As a Program Manager, you will join a team to support multiple projects for tan investment program they offer.They are building out a new digital Interface.You will be responsible for driving consensus and supporting the full product development lifecycle across multiple groups (SuRPAS, Custody fund trading, Call Center, Outreach, Compliance / Audit / Risk / Legal) within the bank and with our partners.
You will be working in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast paced environment. All of our web app experiences are responsive and require ADA Accessibility compliance.
This person will report directly to the Head of Product Management.
- This is a mid-level role and requires all candidates to have 6+ years in a project/program management role, ideally from a design consultancy or agency
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, agile (preferably SCRUM or Kanban) environment
- 4-6 years of management experience bringing medium to large-scale complex projects through the full software development life cycle using the Agile framework
- Has a collaborative work ethic and easy going nature
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Drive discussion when conflicts arise and work with team to a solution
- Must have excellent leadership, team management, relationship building, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Program skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs & Drive, Omniplan, MS Project, MS Visio, Visual Studio Online, Trello, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
Nice to Haves:
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach certification
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience with infrastructure build-out, application deployment, and release management
- Experience documenting technical systems and training user in complex operational procedures
- Ability to learn new collaboration and productivity tools in order to continuously improve effectiveness
- Program skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Invision
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program