Responsible for running all aspects of the Bakery Department such as planning, administering, directing, coordinating and monitoring the operations of the department. Along with the basic duties of servicing the customer, baking, keeping the department clean to company & department standards, and prodiving exceptional customer service, the Bakery Team Leader is also responsible for many other duties. These duties consist of purchasing, inventory, hiring and terminations, training, team member reviews and evaluations, pay increases, preparing work schedules within the payroll budget, departmental safety and maintenace, controlling shrink and gross profit.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Plan baking production
- Set's a weekly schedule for all department team members
- Controls department budget
- Places orders
- Performs inventory on a monthly basis
- Maintains a safe work environment
- Trains team members in all department procedures
- Conducts reviews on Bakery Department Team Members
- Price Maintenace
Locations may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. Due to the volume of applications we receive for positions within our stores, we apologize that we cannot follow up with everyone regarding the status of their application. If you have any questions about your application, please feel free to contact us.
• Post ID: 94658951 manhattan