Center for Financial Services Intern - Research and Marketing Specialist - New York City (Summer
We’re looking for enthusiastic interns who are eager to learn and grow within our Deloitte Center for Financial Services (DCFS) team’s summer internship program. As an intern, you’ll be assigned to both our research team and our marketing team and spend 8-10 weeks developing new skills, working with diverse groups of professionals, and gaining first-hand exposure to the processes and methods we utilize in developing our research projects and marketing programs to deploy our thought leadership and events to our clients and the broader Financial Services marketplace. You’ll get to know other interns who share similar goals, attend company-hosted events, meet staff members in other departments, and network with people in your field of interest.
Work you’ll do
As a summer intern, you’ll participate in local and national trainings, networking events, and community activities to enhance your internship experience. During your internship you’ll:
• Be assigned a balanced workload between our research, marketing, and operations functions within the Center for Financial Services.
• Work closely with our research team on acquiring and summarizing secondary research content, analyzing research and market data, and gaining a broad understanding of research report development.
• Learn our thought leadership deployment protocols including orchestrating social media campaigns, supporting business development initiatives, developing promotional marketing materials, organizing and producing marketing events such as trade shows, webcasts, industry speaking events, sponsorships, and internal conferences related to key industry clients.
• Use your exceptional organizational skills to help manage timelines and work with diverse groups of locally and virtually based professionals.
• Candidate pursuing a Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field (sophomore or junior standing)
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment
• Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and leadership potential
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet research tools
• Superior time and project management skills
• Experience in financial services, marketing or communications desired
• Strong academic track record (minimum 3.2 GPA)
Through our research, thought leadership, and marketing programs, our Center for Financial Services team provides actionable insights to the US Financial Services client-serving practice, our clients, and the marketplace. We work directly with our senior leadership and subject matter specialists to develop and deliver world-class research to enable the practice to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Learn more about the work we do in the financial services industry.
How you’ll grow
Throughout the internship program, we want to give you a true taste of life at Deloitte. That means a lot of support - both formal and informal - right from the start. Guided by coaches and mentors who can help you to learn more about Deloitte and your opportunities, you'll gain real-world experience working on meaningful projects. Beyond this exposure to “real life” projects, the program also delivers a variety of national and local learning and networking events. Our regularly scheduled learning and networking opportunities are designed to help you develop technical and leadership skills and help you begin building your professional network. Learn more about the internship program.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
• Post ID: 94454946 manhattan