- We have an opening for 2full-timeCook,Grillpositions.
- Location: Coach, 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday,6:30am to 3:00pm.
- Requirement: High volume grill cook experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation??s premier hospitality company, operating over 100 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Toronto. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world??s leading foodservice organization.
Full time associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established safety standards.
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping, dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas, equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
• Post ID: 110646373 manhattan