ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC, TEAM PLAYERS
Do these words describe you? If your answer is an enthusiastic yes you re Uncle Sam s material and we d love to meet you.
We re all about great people delivering phenomenal customer service and serving delicious food.
A culinary journey created by James Beard award winning chef Bradford Thompson, Uncle Sam s offers delicious, creative and bold Asian twists on American classics such as burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads and milkshakes in a stylishly upscale quick casual environment that will continue to evolve and progress, always pushing boundaries.
Uncle Sam s is growing in Manhattan and currently looking to hire Kitchen Crew. The Kitchen Crew is a vital position in the Uncle Sam s operation. They are trained to work in many different positions grill, fry, expo, assembly and prep within the Uncle Sam s kitchen.
- Always provide friendly service.
- Excel in performing all tasks that could include: grill, fry, expo and/or prep cook.
- Maintain fast accurate service, ensure excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
- Make sure the restaurant is up to company standards with regards to cleanliness, neatness, and customer accessibility.
- Works as a team player to support other employees complete their tasks.
- Completes all other duties assigned as necessary on a timely basis.
- Must have a great attitude and the desire to work.
- 1-2 years of experience in a food service or retail environment, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation.
Uncle Sam s offers a fun, energetic environment with competitive wages, flexible schedules and opportunities for advancement, in a positive work environment with coaching and mentoring, flexible schedules and FREE MEALS!
• Post ID: 110766858 manhattan