Greenhouse Agcy, Ltd.
HOUSEKEEPER/NANNY WITH FORMAL EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Work for happy and cheerful family with five kids on Manhattan's Upper East Side. This is a "live-in" job with two days off during week! -. HIGH SALARY and HEALTH INSURANCE for right candidate. Other Domestic Staff. You must have check-able references from working in Formal Houses/Apartments.
Must have experience caring for fine and "couture" clothing! Ability to fit in within an established team which assures Household is always maintained to Employer's expectations.
• Be a meticulous & thorough Housekeeper, expert at vacuuming, dusting, polishing silver, care of fine furniture,antiques etc.!
• Speak EXCELLENT English!!
• Must be EXCELLENT WITH School Aged Children, able to transition from HouseWork to Child-Care in a natural seamless manner!
• Must be experienced in Houses where Children were always around and HouseWork was also part of the job!
• Provide references that can be contacted from work in FORMAL HOUSES!
• Work well with other staff!
• Very flexible as per schedule above!
• Have excellent check-able references!
• Be able to pass a rigorous Background Checking process!!!
This is a great opportunity for a true Household Professional who knows their job and takes pride in their work. This is for a Family which has a great reputation for Staff staying on for many years!!!
EXCELLENT ENGLISH ONLY!
A beautiful & private separate room provided!!
Please call, send resume or come in to see: Yulia:
Email resumes to email@example.com
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Greenhouse Agency, Ltd. ●
55 West 39th Street, Suite 308 ●
New York, NY 10018 ●
Phone: 212.889.7505 Fax: 212.532.3673
*Please take a look at our always updated & immensely-helpful website: www.greenhousestaffing.com. Please visit and see all of the new services we have to offer. Find Jobs, share stories, and meet our staff.All Comments & Suggestions are welcome!
Salary/Wage: $1,200-$1,500 per week ●
Education: some ●
Status: Full-time ●
Shift: Days and Nights
* * *