Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Team Truck Driver Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team Paid Flights
Jet-Set Team truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $73,000 per year each, splitting the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of your Team partner in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry s most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL Holders
- Current team truck drivers
Jet-Set Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $73,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety, integrity, respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
It s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it. Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Jet-Set truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Associated topics: class a cdl team driver, class a cdl team driving, run longer, team class a cdl driver, team class b cdl, team class c cdl driving, team otr, team over the road, team truck driving, truck team
• Post ID: 137165172 manhattan