Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:30 PM
Do you like foreign languages and making new friends? If your answer is yes this meetup is for you. Welcome to our language exchange meetup, conversation, coffee and friends! Come over and join us! Learn, exchange or teach your language. We meet every Saturday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Midtown Manhattan and Fridays in Flushing, Queens from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. We share our knowledge, learn more about other cultures, while making new friends from all over the world and spending a productive afternoon. An opportunity to teach and learn a new language and make new friends! We welcome every nationality, all ages, and anyone who would like to practice, learn or teach any language and make new friends. Newcomers, tourists and International students welcome! If you want to join our group, reply including your full name, email address and indicate languages you speak and the ones you want to exchange or learn. As soon as we receive your response, we will send you a formal invitation to join our group. Meetup bonus: As an added attraction when you attend our meet, our founder and host, a Newspaper, Radio, TV journalist, Professional photographer, Business Owner, College Admissions Officer and Career Coach will finish the meetup with invaluable free advice on career goals, job interview techniques and trips, how to negotiate the highest salary and he'll teach you the two ingredients you need to succeed in your career, job and business. Many people fail because they don't know these two crucial ingredients. He'll share this secret to success with you! If you do not have these two ingredients, you won't succeed at anything you attempt. To join, reply to: email@example.com -Hope you join us! Reply now! Read what some of the participants in our group are saying:
- "I was able to teach Japanese, improve my English and make great friends from all over the world", says Miyuki, a Japanese student in New York City.
- "The meetups were great, I was able to exchange my Spanish for French and Korean languages while meeting new people from all over the world", says Patricia, a teacher from Colombia.
- "Joining this group is better than attending a language school. You never get bored meeting a variety of people with an opportunity to learn several languages", says Antoine, a French chef.
- "If you want to learn a foreign language and meet new interesting people from all over the world and make friends, this is the group for you", says John, a marketing manager from Manhattan.
• Location: Manhattan, Manhattan, NY
• Post ID: 95331303 manhattan