search > Manhattan services > Manhattan legal services

Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017 10:02 AM


Completing your filings in the Queens Supreme Court or Civil Court can be done with ease. I have been working as a Legal Secretary for about 19 years and as a freelance Legal Secretary, I am capable of filing legal documents because of my understanding and experience with working for many attorneys. If needed I will type your documents.
Many law offices are always looking for ways to cut down on travel to another County.

I have worked with attorneys practicing in Family Court Law, Matrimonial Law, Landlord Tenant, Labor, Real Estate, Surrogate's Court and General Litigation. The following pleadings are an example of what I am experienced in filing:
Order to Show Cause;
Notice of Motion;
Summons and Verified Complaint;
Verified Answer;
Uncontested divorce documents;
Petition and Notice of Petition;
Notice of Entry;
Notice of Appeal and RADI Forms, etc.;  
Confirmation will be faxed or emailed back for all filed documents and typed documents just mail your tapes and exhibits. Call 917-607-5673 or email: .

• Location: Manhattan

• Post ID: 88524547 manhattan is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017