What you’ll be doing...
This role is a blend of marketing, consulting, and predictive analytics. The Analytics Consultant is an integral part of the Marketing Effectiveness team tasked with developing analytical processes designed to deliver high quality insights that enable Verizon to improve how marketing investments impact business results. You will work closely with marketing functions including media, brand/creative, and consumer insights along with business teams, financial planning & analysis, and external partners to proactively develop and manage efforts from end-to-end. The end goal is to ensure strategic and tactical marketing decisions are informed by data-driven insights.
- Work on and help build day-to-day analytics processes including activities such as data identification & collection, analytics design, marketing mix model processes, implementation & maintenance, interpretation of findings, and coordination with stakeholders.
- Contribute to building a best-in-class analytical roadmap that obtains both short-term and long-term objectives required to be a center of analytic excellence.
- Aid in delivering improvements in processes, decision-making and business strategies.
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing Effectiveness team members and other internal partners to leverage expertise in data management and advanced analytics in order to develop key insights.
- Participate in the design, implementation and interpretation of advanced multi-factor experiments to evolve testing approaches.
- Prepare analysis output for presentations around complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical audience.
- Help foster a continuous test & learn culture and process - i.e. rapid cycle learning.
- Continually broaden and strengthen knowledge of analytical methods, vendors and tools.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in analytics across marketing effectiveness and marketing mix modeling.
- Analytical experience interpreting quantitative data, constructing marketing mix models.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, marketing strategy and mix.
- Experience developing, maintaining and interpreting complex analytical techniques and insights.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Analytical experience interpreting quantitative data, constructing marketing mix models, providing output to identify trends, derive findings, and provide insights.
- Experience in data management, analysis and visualization to realize absolute and incremental gains.
- A focus on accurate and timely results delivery and overcoming obstacles through the development of mechanisms and tools to improve efficiencies.
- Enthusiasm for delivering high impact projects and service to clients.
- Strong knowledge of SAS and R programming language and software environments.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2422314-analytics-consultant-marketing-effectiveness
• Post ID: 153954842 manhattan