What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be a key resource ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget. You’ll manage all aspects of a project from finding the best vendors to putting plans in place, tracking progress, through to delivery of a quality solution. You’ll partner with other areas of the business, like procurement and sourcing, to be sure that all resources are ready when needed. We’re looking for your project and financial management expertise so that we can deliver the best outcomes for the business and in turn, to our customers.
- Managing all aspects of several projects and tracking key outcomes, including financials.
- Partnering with others both inside and outside to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Defining and ensuring quality standards and project policies are met.
- Reporting progress and outcomes in various functions and levels.
What we’re looking for...
You understand how to balance what others want and what your area needs. You are dedicated and determined to see things through from start to finish. You focus on the details but don’t lose sight of the big picture...or your deadlines. You like working with diverse people from all kinds of backgrounds and functions and have a knack for developing relationships.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or IT.
- Finance experience.
- Presentation, communication, and leadership skills.
- Made presentations to all levels of management across the organization.
- Formulated and implemented strategies within defined time frames.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7251003-business-operations-manager
• Post ID: 123537008 manhattan