- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing company standards and procedures.
- Ensure efficient coordination between engineering, construction, logistics and contractors.
- Oversee the construction scheduling process.
- Make recommendations on force allocation.
- Lead weekly conference calls in support of the project.
- Provide reports, prepare presentations, and make recommendations to leadership teams.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years or relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Placing/splicing of copper and fiber.
- 2 or more years telecommunications or related industry experience.
- 2 or more years of outside plant design and construction knowledge.
- 2 or more years in project management or related function.
- Cross-functional team management experience.
- Proven abilities as a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal/communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6365710-construction-project-manager