We are building new solutions that leverage Verizon capabilities and data combined with Aol’s platforms, data and content to drive the next generation of Aol’s growth. The Product Operations manager is responsible for driving the best user experience on new advertising and data products that will be at the center of that growth. You will love product, shine with customers and be a great storyteller.
The Product Operations Manager will shepherd early products to market in their pre-commercial form, in alpha and beta trials. They’ll work externally with the client and internally with Sales, Business Development, Product and Engineering, to drive voice of customer, provide hands on customer service and deliver requirement that improve, innovate and optimize the product on the way to commercial readiness. You will be able to shape the product to the customer’s business and build the value proposition into a story about consumers, trends and outcomes.
You will be the product expert for the customer, responsible for the end-to-end trial execution including workshop, solutions, milestones, testing, and reporting. Ultimately, each product relies on the Product Ops team for validating its commercial readiness and success.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Identify and resolve issues/gaps to expected results
- Simplify complex product & business issues to build consensus across teams
- Execute with a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset, with the ability to be a driver and change agent in an organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least four years of relevant work experience
- Experience with selling or developing products in the fields of big data, data driven marketing, predictive analytics or consumer insights
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for consumer insights products
- Client facing experience
- Experience in integrating different businesses to deliver large scale product launches.
- Demonstrable experience in product solutioning and pre-commercial product trials.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience with digital advertising platforms, products and services within a media and/or advertising business
- Understand system integrations, commercial modeling, product integration and resource alignment
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence, build engagement and partner across engineering, marketing and teams. Proven experience translating products’ technical advantages into marketing differentiators.
- Effectively communicates and presents ideas to others in a manner that achieves clarity, buy-in, commitment, and success.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and comfort dealing with ambiguity
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6382009-consumer-insights-product-operations-manager