What you’ll be doing...
Want to be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player? We’re bringing together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint. The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touchpoints through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love.
As a data analytics expert in that team, your playground is made of very diverse data sources, big data for sure, and cutting edge software combining open sources and commercial tools.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience Effectiveness, this individual contributor role offers the perfect blend of customer experience strategy, measurement, analytics, and ROI. The Manager of Customer Experience Effectiveness will participate in the development and execution of the framework to measure end to end experience effectiveness. The role will define in partnership with experience managers key measurements for experiences & journeys. The candidate must be a true business partner to the organization, and possess the ability to design and deliver an analytical plan and translate analytics and insights into business actions.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Verizon Experience Effectiveness Analytics & Optimization framework in partnership with the Customer Insights organization to measure and optimize end to end customer journeys
- Deliver strategic insights to improve customer experience while optimizing investment
- Act as a trusted advisor to multiple business partners within the Customer Experience Organization on a wide range of analytics projects from reporting and ad-hoc requests to large-scale cross-functional engagements
- Work closely with strategic analytical partners in order to ensure analytical efforts are aligned with experience priorities and offer appropriate analytical rigor and approach.
- Ensure that proposed measurement of customer experiences are linked to profitability and ROI evaluation.
- Design and deliver regular and ad hoc Customer Experience Effectiveness reports and analysis integrating multiple disparate data sources.
- Collaborate with CMI as well as other partners from business, finance, IT, operations, etc.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer experience, management consulting, and market research/insight.
- Experience assessing and combining different analytical/modeling approaches.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in statistical techniques (e.g., sampling, clustering).
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Experience developing and communicating compelling stories from disparate data sources.
- Experience assessing and combining different analytical/modeling approaches to best suit objectives.
- Experience in coding (SQL, SaS, Python, R, etc).
- Proficiency in working effectively across organization boundaries.
- Experience making trade-offs to deliver effective solutions to business partners in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrated a highly consultative approach with business partners.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2378155-customer-experience-effectiveness-manager
• Post ID: 158595207 manhattan