What you’ll be doing...
- Partner with HR professionals to solve complex employee and business challenges in practice areas such as HR metrics and analytics, engagement, retention, talent development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation in partnership and help to define approach within with HRBP team in the areas of ideation, communication and change management, statistical analysis and testing, and recommendations.
- Design and execute feedback mechanisms and surveys, quantitative / qualitative analyses, data visualization techniques, and action planning resources.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional project teams including learning & development, HRIS, talent development, and business intelligence.
- Execute ad-hoc people analyses and presentations.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have...
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, lead project teams, work in a collaborative environment and juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Organized and comfortable working with large datasets.
- Must have advanced skills with Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- Degree in human resources, psychology, organizational effectiveness, business, or similar program.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Even better if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in human resources, psychology, economics, business intelligence, behavioral statistics, or similar.
- Four or more years of experience in an HR or people analytics role.
- Four or more years of experience working with Human Resource Management Systems.
- Two or more years of experience with survey design and analysis.
- Four or more years of advanced Excel skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7964242-data-analytics-consultant
• Post ID: 136690702 manhattan