Emerging Technology Research – Deloitte Leader Development & Performance Intern - New York City -
At Deloitte, we know that our people are the biggest differentiator of our client services and being a leader in the Talent market is critical to our success. We are seeking an intern to support our Leader Development and Performance Center of Excellence through research and practical application of emerging technologies. An internship with LDP will give you access to Deloitte’s Talent thought leaders and an opportunity to form a perspective on the biggest challenges and emerging trends regarding performance and development technologies. The internship will also provide you a chance to expand research, writing, and critical thinking skills.
Work you’ll do
As artificial intelligence and other cognitive technologies are developing rapidly in the market, our ability to source and leverage relevant Talent technology solutions is an evolving priority. As an intern, you’ll integrate information from a variety of primary and secondary sources to build conclusions that support a point of view and recommendation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to projects leveraging your knowledge of business and technology that will offer you practical, hands on experience.
Specific deliverables for this role include:
• Conduct a landscape assessment and author a white paper regarding current and future technologies and trends that have the greatest potential to impact Talent functions during the next 5 years.
• Develop a proposal with a recommendation for Deloitte Leader Development and Performance regarding AI and various emerging technologies that support our LDP strategies
• Support technology implementation and adoption at the project level for unique Talent initiatives
Our Leader Performance and Development Team provides a wide range of high quality performance and development experiences for our internal clients across the firm that are designed to bring out the best in every person, and the best in every team. We are a group of strategic thinkers look towards continual innovation and improvement as key drivers of transformative change that will enable us to keep pace with the needs of our business and our people.
• Undergraduate BA or BS; must be currently enrolled or completed
• Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Superior communications skills, both written and oral
• Comfort level with complex topics and ability to condense and translate technical concepts and language into concise, non-technical explanations and terminology
• Ability to work independently; research and collect data from unique places
• Ability to get along with a diverse group of professionals in a highly dynamic atmosphere
• Strong understanding of all Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; ability to think creatively
• Passionate about developing “ahead of the curve,” provocative thinking, delivering results, and achieving success
• Self-starter, independent thinker and resourceful, and competency to work well with team members
• Build relationships and credibility with internal clients by demonstrating consultative skills
• Ideally will exhibit desire to contribute to ongoing team effort and a willingness to collaborate on solutions
• Prior experience and/or a degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics is desired
How you’ll grow
Throughout the internship program, we want to give you a true taste of life at Deloitte. That means a lot of support - both formal and informal - right from the start. Guided by coaches and mentors who can help you to learn more about Deloitte and your opportunities, you'll gain real-world experience working on meaningful projects. Beyond this exposure to “real life” projects, the program also delivers a variety of national and local learning and networking events. Our regularly scheduled learning and networking opportunities are designed to help you develop technical and leadership skills and help you begin building your professional network. Learn more about the internship program.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
• Post ID: 96363220 manhattan