Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.sbcos.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Stonebridge Companies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel is looking for an outstanding candidate for its open Night Manager position! The hotel opened in March 2016 and features 348 rooms, 4500 square feet of flexible meeting space and a 400 seat restaurant with an 8,000 square foot outdoor patio overlooking Madison Square Garden! Come be part of this amazing hotel and team! Hotel experience required, Brand and Marriott experience preferred.
- The purpose of a Night Manager is to consistently deliver results that contribute to overall success of the hotel and the department by accomplishing performance objectives linked to revenues, business effectiveness and efficiencies and delivering exemplary customer service.
- Works with Director of Guest Services to achieve and exceed GSS in all areas of the hotel
- Effectively train Night Auditors on proper front office procedures.
- Address performance deficiencies of front office staff through coaching
- Partner with finance department to ensure all procedures are followed during the overnight
- Required reports are timely and of quality that can be shared with corporate
- Is proficient it managing inventory in FSPMS
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming
- Performs any other duties as requested by manager
- Brand and Marriott experience preferred.
- Must work flexible schedule overnights a must.
- Marriott FSPMS system knowledge preferred
- At least two or more years of front office management experience
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001DA2&lang=en
• Post ID: 158748857 manhattan