Global Account Manager – VGE Americas
A world leading total communications company with operations in 100 countries is rapidly expanding its US presence and invites you to be a part of its success as a Global Account Manager.
Vodafone Group Enterprise is committed to providing creative products and services that enable multi-national organizations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. Vodafone provides all of the speed, growth, and excitement of a start-up, with the financial backing and footprint of a firmly established global corporation.
- To oversee the global customer relationship for between 10-15 Vodafone multi-national customer accounts across Vodafone operating companies, affiliates and partners
- To drive profitable revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, service and mobile solution offerings
- You will be responsible for the strategic management of Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodafone
- You will ensure delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share, and net margin contribution
- You will lead the global customer relationship through matrix management of National Account Managers and across the Vodafone Global Enterprise value chain
- You will work collaboratively to ensure delivery of all agreed service requirements for nominated accounts. You will provide direction by identifying customer requirements to Vodafone, OpCo and Partner Networks
- 5 or more years of successful global accounts/ enterprise solution selling
- P&L experience
- International – lived and worked abroad, or worked in a global account management role for large amount of time
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, some of which may be international
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of mobile data application development and operations; technical sales background preferable
- Experience in complex change management and operating in a matrix, fast moving, and technical environment
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible and motivating workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building an environment which values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our market leading benefits program.
We’re a brand that loves change – if it’s not happening naturally then we’re creating it ourselves. It’s at our core to push forward, to craft a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. To find that spark that empowers you is why we are in business - that’s what we mean when we say ‘power to you’.
It is the policy of Vodafone to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, disability or veteran status. No Relocation or visas are supported.
Click here for more info: https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=000000179718&lang=en
• Post ID: 122877968 manhattan