The Digital Engagement team at Verizon is hiring a Mobile Experience Specialist to support the My Fios mobile app. Your main focus will be to identify customer-impacting issues and follow through with appropriate teams to resolution. Through a combination of manual QA and managing user feedback channels, you will help resolve the pain points our users have in order to contribute to a best-in-class mobile experience. You will also be responsible for communicating to both internal and external audiences the value of the product and help them stay up-to-date on new features and releases. This is a unique role to work within a dynamic, fast-growing group that is defining the future of customer experience inside of a Fortune 15 business.
Assist product, design, and IT leadership in identifying user-impacting bugs and areas of opportunity & following them through to resolution
Manage feedback across Apple App and Google Play stores, as well as internal user feedback channels
Respond to users with the status of their issues reported – manage expectations and let them know that they are heard
Document bugs and product enhancement requirements in detail via the team’s project management software
Assist in the creation of external and internal product marketing/education material for new features and releases
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- One or more years of experience of business analysis or digital support/e-care experience
- Ability to put yourself in users’ shoes and spot the edge cases that impact the customer experience
- Sharp attention to detail & excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driving results – able to build agile processes from the ground up and challenge ‘legacy’ thinking by taking ownership of your area
- Show us that you can work effectively as part of a distributed, multidisciplinary team
- Passion for UX and mobile best practices
- Experience with JIRA preferred
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6648130-mobile-experience-specialist
• Post ID: 96385296 manhattan