Today, data science is fundamentally changing the way AIG does business and we are building a Rapid Learning Lab to support AIG’s transformation to a customer centric organization. The lab reports into the Head of Group Personal Insurance consumer business. The Rapid Learning Lab is charged with leveraging cutting edge quantitative methods (statistical Design-of-Experiments, machine learning, and optimization) to dramatically improve our interactions with our customer’s and prospective customers. There is a strong focus on improving consumer marketing and the customer experience across all customer touch points, with a particular emphasis on digital.
As a Business Partner within the lab, you will work with multiple AIG consumer lines of business, both domestically and internationally. The work will span the entire marketing and sales funnel, and customer experience, from testing for media channel optimization, to prospect identification and targeting, to messaging and creative effectiveness, to real time digital bidding optimization, to website content and call center optimization testing, to customer experience improvement within fulfillment. There will be a strong focus on Digital and Mobile Marketing.
What you will do:
- Manage critical and fast-paced projects that use Design-of-Experiments and advanced predictive modeling methods to identify quantifiable and actionable improvements to Consumer Marketing processes and Customer Experience.
- Create robust, testable, and scalable solutions that go immediately into field testing.
- Be responsible for creative content generation for rapid test and learn to drive improvements.
- Engineer and implement enhanced processes, protocol, and capacity for rapid creative content generation, review, and approval.
- Cover the entire spectrum of Digital Marketing.
- Build relationships with key players across the business as well as with external partners.
- Help move AIG to the cutting edge of Digital Consumer Marketing.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in Consumer Marketing particularly in Digital and Mobile
- Experience with Multivariate Testing
- Experience in creative content generation
- Experience managing and delivering on large complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are a structured thinker and communicator who can craft and convey clear and compelling narratives
- You are a learning machine, curious about all aspects of what makes a particular process or solution work; you have the ability to quickly absorb the basics of businesses, geographies, technologies, etc.
- Understanding of granular optimization within digital channels: web, paid search display, social media, and mobile
- You can zoom-in and out on a topic, generating both micro- and macro-level insights relevant to the solution. (I.e., the answer is 3.14159 because of details a, b, and c, and this impacts 1.3 million insured in these ways.)
- You believe in fact-based decision making and love to roll up your sleeves to find evidence in support of (or against) key hypotheses.
- You have a record of commitment and excellence:
- You have excelled in your previous jobs and education (perfect GPA not required)
- You have demonstrated drive
- You have tactfully dealt with sensitive situations involving a wide variety of conflicting opinions
What you can expect from us:
- Intellectually engaging and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to move AIG to the cutting edge of Consumer Marketing.
- A team of highly intelligent and accomplished individuals who value challenges of all kinds.
• Post ID: 94247030 manhattan