What you’ll be doing...
Want to be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player? We’re bringing together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint. The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touchpoints through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love.
As a data analytics expert in that team, your playground is made of very diverse data sources, big data for sure, and cutting edge software combining open sources and commercial tools.
Reporting to the newly created Senior Manager of Customer Experience Effectiveness, as individual contributor the Senior Analyst of Customer Experience Effectiveness will participate in the development and execution of the framework to measure end to end experience effectiveness. The role will be very hands on in identifying, accessing and analyzing data critical to measure the impacts of experiences & journeys. Working with very diverse data sources and formats, the candidate must have a passion for details and possess the technical abilities to independently access, transform and deliver analytically ready data for visualization, modeling, reporting and other analytical work.
Specifically, this role will be:
- Participating in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Verizon Experience Effectiveness Analytics & Optimization framework to measure and optimize end to end customer journeys
- Developing and delivering new data driven solutions to support the team efforts to measure effectiveness and drive self-serving analytics
- Analyzing complex Journeys using data from internal and external sources critical to provide strategic and actionable measurements and insights
- Helping the development and maintenance of the infrastructure/architecture from complex datasets across multiple platforms
- Implementing independently solutions for improving data accessibility and quality
- Acting as a technical partner within the Customer Experience Effectiveness team on a wide range of analytics/data projects from reporting and ad-hoc requests to large-scale cross-functional engagements
- Working closely with other analytical partners in order to ensure the delivery of analytical plans aligning with experience priorities.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of experience in data and analytics.
- Experience in data processing and querying.
- Knowledge of BI/BA platforms and visualization tools.
- Experience with structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in statistical techniques (e.g., sampling, clustering, modeling).
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Economics, Math, Operational Research, Statistics, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Experience in programing/scripting/coding (SQL, SaS, Python, R …).
- Familiarity with relational database.
- Demonstrated high curiosity and passion.
- The ability to work independently and are detail oriented.
- Demonstrated aptitude to listen and focus on getting the task done.
- The ability to create and implement new solutions (vs. only following existing processes).
- The capacity for quickly learning and using widely available tools and methodologies.
- The ability to make trade-offs to deliver effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- An interest in Wireless industry/technology.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2416404-senior-customer-experience-effectiveness-analyst
• Post ID: 158595337 manhattan