This position will play a lead role in supporting Verizon's cost savings and revenue generation business goals, through the sourcing process for Verizon’s high visibility and spend in the area of Advertising and Marketing.
A key aspect of the role is building collaborative relationships with our internal business partners as well as strategic relationships with our Agencies. A key enablement will be direct Advertising Agency experience. The candidate will understand and relate important agency best practices, and develop recommendations for optimized business modeling and spend. He or she will actively manage multiple time-sensitive projects, interface with all levels of management, and efficiently ensure the sourcing process is completed, consistent with Verizon policies and goals.
- Collaborates closely with key business partners to understand their priorities and challenges, and assess/manage expectations
- Earns the business partner’s respect and serves as a Trusted Advisor
- Plans and proposes strategies that best support the business, create efficiencies, and provide outstanding agency performance. Areas of focus include, securing top agency talent, maximizing ROI, and attaining KPIs
- Partners with the business to eliminate maverick spend and lead process throughout workflow, to include LOA guidance, negotiation and execution
- Stays current with industry, agency and technology trends
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years advertising agency experience
- 6+ years of demonstrated academic and/or professional leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Self-motivated /self-starter with ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Strategic Sourcing processes, policies, and procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience in influencing others
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6690080-sourcing-manager-advertising-agency-category-expert
• Post ID: 97058771 manhattan