Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:14 AM
We believe that clothes and how you make them can make a difference.
Since 1853, weve been obsessed with innovation to meet peoples needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesnt last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We are looking for a Store Manager who will bring innovation, creativity and leadership to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brands past.
The purpose of this position is to direct and lead superior retail strategies and execute store operation functions to deliver financial growth and sustained brand equity.
- Drives profitable sales and meets or exceeds store financial plans through leading the store team to deliver on KPI goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour)
- Analyzes financial reports and makes adjustments to the business to increase sales and drive profitability
- Contributes to expense control in relation to stores P&L. Delivers results through managing payroll and controllable expenses
- Creates, communicates and holds team members accountable to individual sales goals
- Recruits, interviews and makes hiring, pay and termination decisions for all levels of store personnel including members of store management
- Effectively manages the training process for new hires on LS&CO culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities is effective
- Coaches and develops staff to increase their knowledge and skill sets, providing opportunities for continued development and growth within the organization
- Creates succession plans by hiring, developing and retaining top talent
- Manages employee relations issues including performance management and holding associates accountable for following LS&CO policies and procedure
- Accountable for operational results/expectations in store procedures, payroll management, cash handling and inventory control
- Achieves payroll plan through creating and overseeing store schedules, monitoring labor costs and adapting to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales
- Provides effective leadership and delegates responsibilities to ensure all required store tasks are completed. Directs the store team in prioritizing responsibilities
- Ensures sound inventory management through an accurate receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required paperwork and following all price change and ticketing procedures
- Plans and oversees all physical inventory preparation and counts
- Prevents loss by educating associates, monitoring daily store activity, ensuring company policies are followed and partnering with loss prevention
- Responsible for executing store visual standards in accordance with visual merchandising direction, executing flawless product presentation
- Makes decisions about and adaptations to visual merchandising direction based on the lay out and needs of the store
- Ensures product is displayed in a manner which tells a story through styling and propping and is compelling to the customer
- Maintains appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by planning and directing floor replenishment
- Creates a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging and modeling app
• Location: Manhattan
• Post ID: 94636283 manhattan