- Senior Transactional Actuary will be responsible for individual account pricing reviews for multiple lines of business within US for AIG. The lines of business include workers' compensation, general liability, commercial auto and professional liability for primary, excess and umbrella coverages. Pricing responsibilities include communication of actuarial pricing to underwriters, clients and brokers. Occasional business travel may be required.
- As an individual contributor, you will be expected to actively manage the deal pipeline with Underwriters, while delivering within tight deadlines.
- Participate in peer reviews and impact analysis of default parameters within the pricing tools
- Participate and/or lead adhoc projects around different initiatives of our group. Communicate results of the projects to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences across the organization.
- Identify areas of improvement in current pricing tools and collaborate with other data/IT teams to champion & lead improvement and enhanced capture of metrics from the current tools. The candidate may be expected to use their programming skills as required.
- Leverage their thought leadership and consulting skills to propose strategies that lead to improved profitability of the portfolio
- Establish strong working relationship with management from UW & reserving; Partner with key internal business partners from a variety of functional areas to ensure the success of UW & pricing strategies.
- Opportunity to manage an actuarial team
Position Requirements: Preferred qualifications
• Post ID: 95298024 manhattan