- Working with Ph.D. economists, attorneys and tax specialists to analyze and resolve global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations.
- Devising and executing database searches for companies in the US and foreign markets.
- Incorporating financial information into a proprietary financial model and conducting economic, financial and accounting analyses.
- Supervision of assignments by Consultants and Seniors in the group, and the development and motivation of engagement staff by providing them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
5 or more years of experience working in transfer pricing in an academic or consulting environment, having gained the technical skills and the professional qualities necessary to provide our clients with the quality service they expect. CPA, tax law background, or BA or BS in Economics with Finance or Accounting background; advanced degree preferred (Masters or PhD). Strong analytical abilities. Excellent oral and written communication skills (including strong presentation skills). Computer skills with knowledge of MS Excel preferred. Foreign language skills a plus. Prior supervisory experience required. Minimal travel required.
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X150173/Transfer-Pricing-Manager-New-York
• Post ID: 124500483 manhattan