We care deeply about providing excellent care to our patients during therapeutic treatment to facilitate their healing process. Join our team as a physical therapist to give one-on-one care to our patients using the latest evidence-based techniques. We believe in collaborative work but also ensure that our therapists retain their autonomy to provide individualized care to patients. You will be challenged while working with a variety of patients, some of whom have acute injuries and others who have degenerative illnesses and associated loss of function. Learn and grow your physical therapy practice while working as a valued member of our dynamic team.
- Assess the mobility of patients using a range of tests and utilize the results to develop a patient care program and a therapy timeline.
- Carry out therapeutic interventions using standard solutions and the latest evidence-based techniques that appropriately address a patient's specific needs and concerns.
- Monitor patient progress in detailed reports and provide regular updates to patients, family members, physicians, caregivers and other therapists involved in the patient's care.
- Provide a continuum of care by collaborating with primary care physicians and specialists regarding patient care.
- Educate patients, families and caregivers on exercises that complement therapy sessions and facilitate improved range of motion.
- Supervise physical therapy aides and assistants, and work collaboratively with fellow therapists in the office to maintain quality care.
- Participate in continuing education and other professional development opportunities to remain knowledgeable about new and emerging therapies.
- Maintain patient records in accordance with federal and state regulations and company policy to ensure excellent standard of care.
' Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (MS preferred)
' 2 to 4 years' experience in physical therapy
' Current state-issued license to practice
' Current CPR certification or completion upon hire
' Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association
' Advanced and/or board certification in specialty area
About the Company
Interim HealthCare of Wichita was founded in 1979 by Don and Judy Stehley and now owned and managed by Jay Stehley and Jill Stehley Harrison with locations in Wichita, Hutchinson, Topeka, and Manhattan, We are a true family business, committed to providing skilled compassionate care and excellent customer service. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, so we can always quickly respond to your needs.
At Interim HealthCare we understand how important it is have someone you can depend on when you want to stay at home as healthy as you can be. We understand that you may need this help for a short time after you come home from the hospital or nursing home, or a longer time when you need help to remain at home. Our services are delivered in your home and are centered on you and your individual needs. Every day we help people just like you. Our Interim HealthCare office staff are ready to listen to what you need and to talk with you about the services and care we can provide. We are proud of the quality of care we give and how we support people like you, and their families, each day. If you are looking for people you can trust, please call us first. When it matters most, count on us.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 102051618 manhattan