• Analyze the profitability of the Casualty lines such as Auto, GL, WC, and Excess.
• Work closely with underwriting to develop pricing and underwriting strategies and identify pockets of profitable growth opportunities.
• Monitor rate, exposure, retention, new, lost business changes. Monitor loss trends and relevant industry/regulatory changes and effectively communicate to the management.
• Provide business solutions to maximize risk adjusted profit. Develop actuarial reports to help business effectively manage existing portfolios.
• Work closely with reserving actuaries to understand reserve development and inform them of pricing and underwriting actions that will impact reserve estimates.
• Research and develop advanced pricing techniques.
• Monitor and examine profitability of the commercial casualty lines by industry segment and country/region.
• Develop best practices of pricing techniques to be implemented around the world.
• Proven abilities to supervise/train junior staff
• Experience in developing and interpreting GL M models in pricing.
• Preferred ACAS or FCAS.
• Preferred 7 years or more experience in commercial casualty lines (e.g. WC, GL, Excess, and Auto) pricing.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Excel, Access, VBA, SAS, or other programming languages preferred.
• Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
• Effective time management skill.
• Proven strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong Customer focus.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.