Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the Claims department.
Target client-facing (producers/client execs) and carrier-facing (placement) functions within 45-60 select brokers to introduce and reinforce AIG’s end-to-end cyber insurance value proposition.
- Market and promote the CyberEdge Risk Consulting Services that are complimentary tools and services to provide the knowledge, training, security, and consultative solutions to help clients stay ahead of the curve of cyber risk.
- Assist Northeast underwriters on closing a quota of targeted accounts per quarter.
- Market to a target list of 10-20 existing AIG clients in conjunction with Property, Casualty and Industry Practice.
- Work with distribution partners throughout New York and the surrounding area to maintain existing relationships and develop new opportunities across all lines of coverage provided by AIG.
- Acquire strong working knowledge of all products, services and capabilities. Interact and coordinate with product segments.
- Develop business plans to facilitate gross written premium (GWP) growth of new and existing accounts that coincide with profit center goals.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with targeted brokers and staff at senior management levels.
- Provide leadership on and quarterback multi-line opportunities. Coordinate underwriting and other services as needed. Drive sales process through to transaction closure.
- Cultivate and manage distribution relationships with a particular focus on developing and building those producer relationships that best result in the growth of GWP and profitability.
- Maintain alignment with business units to ensure successful development of overall business in defined region/segment.
- Support Regional Managing Director and Broker Engagement Leader in planning, coordinating and implementing sales and cross marketing strategies for the territory .
- Plan and coordinate broker, customer and prospect related events.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
1. Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant professional experience; cyber Insurance experience preferred
2. Some college required; Bachelors Degree or equivalent a plus
3. Working knowledge of Cyberedge suite of products and CyberEdge Consulting Services
4. Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
5. Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
6. Ability to work in dynamic, rapidly changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and collaborating with a wide range of colleagues to quickly deliver solutions
7. Ability to facilitate cross-function collaboration, especially regarding technical aspects
8. Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-direct, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
9. Takes initiative on projects and assignments, seeks alternate solutions when necessary
10. Highly motivated and results-oriented
• Post ID: 95320373 manhattan