Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with an office in New York, Heat brings to life traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of brands. We are an internationally recognized award-winning agency, garnering over 40 awards in 2016 and nine Cannes Lions to our credit. In 2016, Heat was named the Effie’s Most Effective Independent Agency in North America and is one of the only advertising agencies to be named “Best Places to Work” in San Francisco. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We’re growing, and seeking a Junior Strategist in the Brand Strategy department.
What you’ll do
The Junior Strategist at Heat works directly with creative teams, media and the account management group. They will perform day-to-day strategic planning on a variety of accounts, and will report into the Head of Strategy. We’re looking for someone who can find powerful, creatively fertile ideas and tell strong stories to connect them to our client’s business and creative work. In your role, you will:
• Refine core craft skills: framing a business challenge, developing insights, writing strategies, kicking off and working alongside creative, and partnering with clients.
• Perform competitive and trend analysis
• Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis
• Execute quantitative and qualitative research (i.e. Simmons runs, digital ethnographies, web intercept and customer journey studies, quant studies, etc.)
• Develop consumer journeys and communications plans
• Build digital strategies based on brand and communications plans
• Write creative briefs and develop and edit insight videos
• Assist the strategy department on new business pitches
• Be curious and empathetic – think about things outside of our clients and projects and bring new perspective to our work; understand and frame human behavior in new and inspiring ways
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B brands at the leading edge of today’s client marketing challenges. You’ll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
• Possess the building blocks to organize and clearly and concisely communicate insights, and build a narrative around those insights
• Be able to translate your research & observations into clear, insightful and visually stimulating presentations
• Have an understanding of all media platforms and can articulate how brands can leverage them in order to achieve specific marketing objectives
• Must be Mac proficient and well versed in Office Suite and Keynote
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• Dynamic communicator who can win over sharp colleagues
• Self-starter with a willingness to roll up sleeves for work responsibilities
• Remain confident and resilient when challenged
• Appreciate a good story, but are also hungry for the data and research that goes into making it compelling
How you’ll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there’s always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
About Heat’s relationship with Deloitte Digital
We’ve recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale.
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and our partnership with Deloitte offers employees a broad range of benefits. We’ll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you.
Heat’s culture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you’re more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that’s fine too.
Heat in the Community
Heat’s purpose is to make an impact. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that we have the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X154669/Heat-Junior-Strategist-New-York
• Post ID: 129553573 manhattan