Why work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Responsible for quality control for the work of the department.
- Assists in the development, monitoring, and presentation of internal quality measures and initiatives including monthly and quarterly dashboard reports.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly metrics output and continuous improvement activities.
- Implements regular audits, documenting and presenting outcomes to leadership.
- Implements automated test suites for back end APIs.
- Records all issues in selected tracking software with steps to reproduce issues.
- Documents and facilitates communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes.
- Investigates procedures, workflows, and software to keep processes up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience
- One or more years of relevant work experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Three or more years of experience in creative or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Professional experience working in an agency environment with design workflows, systems and technologies.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QC.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve in a structured manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6674301-quality-control-specialist