This role will provide pricing and profitability guidance to AIG's industry-leading Global Marine business unit. This key role will be highly visible, as you will have the opportunity to interact with and advise senior management of these profit centers. We are looking for an individual who is internally motivated, intellectually curious, has the ability to manage multiple projects, and is driven to enhance existing processes.
• Analyze the profitability of the Marine product line.
• Develop, implement, and maintain global technical rating tools that will drive pricing sophistication and account tiering.
• Work closely with underwriting to develop pricing and underwriting strategies and identify pockets of profitable growth opportunities.
• Analyze individual major risk accounts and provide pricing indications on the submission.
• Monitor rate, exposure, retention, new, lost business changes. Monitor loss trends and relevant industry/regulatory changes and effectively communicate to the management.
• Assist in providing business solutions to maximize risk adjusted profit. Develop actuarial reports to help business effectivelmanage existing portfolios.
• Research and develop advanced pricing techniques.
Position Requirements: Technical Skills and Competencies:
-BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
- 2 or more exams preferred.
-2 years or more in commercial and / or financial lines pricing preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
-Proficiency in Excel, Access, VBA, SAS, or other programming languages preferred.
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
-Effective time management skill.
-Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
• Post ID: 96942718 manhattan