• Transactional Actuary will be responsible for individual account pricing reviews for the Northeast region of AIG for multiple lines of business. The lines of business include workers' compensation, general liability, commercial auto and professional liability for primary, excess and umbrella coverages. Pricing responsibilities include communication of actuarial pricing to underwriters, clients and brokers. Occasional business travel may be required.
• As an individual contributor, you will be expected to actively manage the deal pipeline with Underwriters, while delivering within tight deadlines.
• Participate in peer reviews and impact analysis of default parameters within the pricing tools.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects around different initiatives of our group. Communicate results of the projects to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences across the organization.
• Work in close collaboration with key internal business partners from a variety of functional areas to ensure the success of UW & pricing strategies.
• Location: New York or Boston
Position Requirements: • ACAS or near ACAS completion Preferred qualifications
• 3-5 years of relevant actuarial experience in Casualty/Specialty lines of business
• Proficiency in Excel, VBA and Access
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Strong communication (oral and written), influencing skills and demonstrated ability to work across interdisciplinary teams that are geographically dispersed
• Solid project management and organizational skills to work on multiple priorities, establish and meet deadlines
• Pricing experience in Workers' Compensation, Automobile Liability, General Liability, Umbrella and Excess lines, or other commercial products preferred
• Programming skills would be a plus
• ACAS or near ACAS completion
• Post ID: 96681471 manhattan