- Achieve 30% growth in Cyber GWP
- Maintain Cyber profitability
- Underwrite and price Cyber Casualty and Cyber Product Liability risks
- Ensure proper coding to Cyber Casualty PUCs
- Maintain and grow cyber expertise and be a key resource for risk evaluation and product expertise for the field
- Participate in speaking engagements and training sessions
- Market CyberEdge Plus products and lead growth initiatives
- Identify related products and coverage enhancements to address new exposure
For CyberEdge Plus, assist in the development of:
a) Underwriting and operational process, by segment (SME, CAP, MAP) and Region
b) Cyber underwriting guidelines,
c) Underwriting Bulletins including documentations around limit management, targeted classes, and exposure management.
d) rates and raters
e) internal and external training materials
f) thought leadership material
g) engineering standard
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.