Analyst will be assigned to various areas of the business working on a variety of projects and transactions across several asset types focused on the Northeast region.
Responsibilities and Role will include the following:
- Underwriting of potential new multifamily and office developments and value-add multifamily, office and retail acquisitions.
- Financial underwriting and pro-forma modeling with Excel and Argus.
- Facilitation of the due diligence process including managing documentation, site visits and investment closing process.
- Perform in-depth economic and demographic research for identified new acquisitions and target markets.
- Preparation of written investment committee memorandums in relation to proposed transactions.
- One to three years of work experience in finance or investment. Real estate work experience is strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of all aspects of property investment, development and financing processes, including but not limited to market analysis, financial analysis including property valuation, capital markets, project budgeting and scheduling.
- Strong financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and abilities; demonstrating confidence in building and effectively maintaining positive relationships with clients, partners, developers and co-workers
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Argus is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong problem solving skills and works independently.
- Some travel required (25%).
Click here for more info: http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_aig/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=394210&localeCode=en-us