Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Maintains the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately.
- Evaluates creative brief content for completeness and actionable content that will enable the creative team to create on-target deliverables for the client.
- For Tier 1 projects involving multiple components, assists in strategic development, prepares cost/time estimates, monitors “big picture” progress, and tracks major milestones and actual costs against estimates.
- Assumes responsibility for recommending new products and updating standard offerings; building strong client relationships; resolving conflicts; improving communication; and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Reviews projects for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design reviews, and ensures that consistent image/message is conveyed across the client’s products.
- Appropriately balances client desires, business needs, marketing standards, and brand identity.
- Attends sales, strategy, status, project kickoff, and other client meetings. Helps client understand the importance of the brand and marketing objectives.
- Involves direct supervisor as appropriate and alerts him/her to potential challenges and opportunities for the Marketing and Corporate Communications team.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in account management either in an external or internal agency.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Four or more years of work experience in account management role either in an external or internal agency.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Exhibits broad understanding of traditional and emerging channels.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2C and B2B fields.
- Exhibits ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical. markets as required by specific client’s business unit and the greater industry.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally update clients on project status.
- Leverages research and data to support client business solution strategies.
- Is pragmatic with creative business strategies, always keeping eye on objectives.
- Listens well and incorporates others viewpoints into project management process.
- Adept at crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize deadlines.
- Demonstrates expertise in applicable applications and tools such as Microsoft Office and project management software.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6460063-wireless-marketing-manager