What you’ll be doing...
Why work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
The Account Executive supports the Account Management team to manage internal client relationships and provide strategic counsel. The Account Executive is responsible for specific verticals within the digital channel - including .com, online advertising and social media. Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape is ideal for this candidate. An ability to be nimble, very organized and strategic is required. Passion for marketing and the creative product is necessary. This Account Executive will work closely with the broader Account Management team, clients, creative counterparts and project managers to ensure the creative work addressed business needs and meets creative excellence expectations. Finally, the AE will ensure project management follow-through and accurate delivery.
- Supports Account Team to manage client projects and advise clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices and channel knowledge.
- Maintains the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately.
- Partners with the media team and project management and handles trafficking for OLA.
- For Tier 1 projects involving multiple components, assists in strategic development, may prepare cost/time estimates, monitors “big picture” progress, and tracks major milestones and actual costs against estimates.
- Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with aligned clients.
- Ensures the creative team understands client requirements and perspective and the final output is appropriately aligned.
- Work with clients and account team to develop and manage overall marketing calendar identifying Tier 1 Creative Services/Marketing projects and goals, as well as expected Tier 2 and 3 needs, across a calendar year that enables Creative Services to staff, prioritize and plan to meet those needs.
- Serves as the voice within the creative studio for the client and facilitates client interaction with the designers and writers as appropriate.
- Understand clients’ products, audiences and business objectives and ensures they are applied to client products; collaborates with designers and writers to ensure product delivers on client promises.
- Reviews products for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design. reviews, and ensures that consistent image/message is conveyed across the client’s products.
- Attends sales, strategy, status, project kickoff, and other client meetings.
- Helps client understand the importance of the brand and marketing objectives.
- Sets expectations with clients, e.g., when and what they will see next as part of the creative process, budget expectations, solution response expectations, and follow-up process and metrics expectations.
- Appropriately balances client desires, business needs, marketing standards, and brand identity.
- Involves direct supervisor as appropriate and alerts him/her to potential challenges and opportunities for the Creative Services team.
- Stay abreast of competitor marketing strategies as well as innovations and emerging trends in the industry
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
- Two or more years of professional level experience; ideally in an account management role either in an external or internal agency.
- Experience within the digital marketing channel.
- Ability to write briefs, work closely with all disciplines within the agency and clients and collaborate.
- Exhibits ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical markets as required by specific Client’s business unit and larger organization’s industry.
- Ability to partner with clients to write thorough and actionable creative briefs.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally update clients on project status.
- Reviews the briefs ensuring creative services team fully understand the objectives.
- Leverages research and data to support client business solution strategies.
- Is pragmatic with creative business strategies always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment.
- Listens well and incorporates others viewpoints into project management process.
- Adept at crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Is an ambassador for the marketing department objectives and point of view on the Company’s brand and its visual and verbal brand identity.
- Executes client requests and project management with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly; spell check was run; and specs, brand, deadlines, and budget were adhered to).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2380245-account-executive
• Post ID: 150879007 manhattan