What you’ll be doing...
The Account Manager (AM) is a multifaceted position within the Regional Sales & Marketing Organization(s). The Account Manager position relies on expertise in Marketing, Sales and Customer Care, as well as proficiency in Reporting, Tracking, Business Finance and Network Design & Operations are required. The incumbent AM will develop and execute strategies and relationships to manage the long-term health of the Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) property and customer relationships that we have enabled with our outstanding FiOS product.
The AM is assigned a module consisting of 100 MDU properties and/or 20,000 living units. Modules are geographically and demographically diverse at a gatekeeper, customer and prospect level. The AM is responsible not only for direct compensatory sales targets but customer service measures and revenue targets; the end gain is escalated Gross Adds to Bill (GATB), contained Churn and positive Net Adds to Bill (NATB) growth. The Account Manager is also accountable for Cost of Acquisition (COA) within the assigned module.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to: Budget Management, Module Planning and Strategy, Property Tactical Approach, Program Utilization, Module Performance, Channel Strategy, Communication and Lifecycle Management.
Additional Major Responsibilities Include:
Module Planning and Strategy:
The Account Manager owns sole responsibility for strategic planning for his/her module. Accountability begins before an individual property is Network Created and extends throughout the property life cycle.
- Use solid understanding of core performance metrics (results tracking and reporting at the property, customer and prospect level) to develop approach and sales strategies (channels, tactics)
- Develop module forecasts incorporating history, seasonality and new Open for Sale
- Incorporate execution plan against forecast into Module Plan
- Anticipate and develop contingency/Get Well Plan for gap closures
- Develop Module SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats)
- Display knowledge of MDU Propensity modeling in defining module opportunity
- Display in-depth knowledge of Competitive Challenges, Strategies and Tactics
- Identify high risk properties
- Identify any underserved properties within module as well as service needs/requirements
- Identify Challenges, Risks and Wild Cards (potential influences that could impact results i.e. changes in credit policy, delay in build)
- Develop Communication Plan to address Gatekeeper, Customer, Prospect and Care/Value messaging
- Communications Plans should evolve through partnerships with all MDU Property Managers and should be customized for at least the top 25% of properties within the module. The should be based on PIERS discussions and contain knowledge of property demographics including but not limited to: occupancy, income, demographics, architecture, owned vs rentals
- Develop appropriate channel mix and manage relationships with, dedicated and Alternate Channel support resources i.e. Engagement Managers, D2D Resources
- Be current and incorporate Verizon Strategic product and service initiatives and offerings i.e. Bulk Service Offerings, iONT, Quantum Speeds and incorporate into Approach and Communications Planning
- Plan and manage use of Human Capital and Resource assets assigned to the module/Module Support
The AM is charged with developing, managing and nurturing B2B relationships with Property Professionals as well as B2C interactions with our Consumer base and prospects. Within this role the AM is the lead and director of the program executed against their assigned module.
- Establish, manage and grow B2B relationships with all MDU Gatekeepers (owners, boards and decision makers) in assigned modules
- Manage execution, optimization of sales programs and resources (Marketing Agreements, Fios Rewards, Demo and Compensatory Accounts. Incumbent will target and prioritize Marketing Campaigns within assigned modules (i.e. Jump Start, Marketing Zone offers, Product set for collateral etc.)
- Develop knowledge of Verizon Engineering and Operation structures in order to escalate and provide outstanding customer care (as well to prioritize market requirements and build).
- Manage VEC Marketing Agreement renewals in partnership with VEC BDM team
- Develop prospect leads for MDU Build via cold calling on MDUs in module region, in partnership with local engineering team
- Manage external vendor resources and internal partner sales to optimize COA and Productivity
- Negotiate, and manage daily onsite channel activities calendar for onsite sales, education and care
- Leverage internal channel resources to ensure customers in modules receive superior customer service
- Manage Customer Care Strategy
- Manage MDU decision maker complaints of Engineering’s pathway creation and CXM/I&M’s fiber deployment quality by developing corrective action plans with local Engineering & CXM/I&M teams
- Manage MDU resident customer issues by investigating root cause and determining corrective action with internal process owners such as I&M, FSC, & Engineering
- Program Utilization, Execution and Impacts
- Create win-win partnerships with local businesses to conduct Fios sales activities on merchant premises that would appeal to nearby MDU residents
- Develop and initiate negotiations for prospect leads for VEC Bulk services offerings
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
Even better if you have:
This position is required to work in NYC to manage and the customers in their module
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6952742-account-manager
• Post ID: 116189363 manhattan