As a part of the Residential Risk Tower within AIG Asset Management in New York, this position provides trading, analytical and research support for Agency RMBS transactions and portfolio management efforts. The position will ultimately provide similar support for publicly traded Asset Backed Securities and the U.S. Interest Rates markets (US Treasuries, Agencies and TIPs).
- Assist Senior Portfolio Manager in market and investment analysis, purchases and sales.
- Refine existing processes through automation and the integration of various trading and analytical platforms (i.e. Yieldbook, Bloomberg, TradeWeb, and internal models and systems).
- Perform surveillance on existing investments.
- Interact directly with Wall Street traders and salespeople to communicate the current investment strategy, stay abreast of the markets and implement plans.
- Prepare periodic internal PowerPoint presentations and provide assistance for other ad hoc projects and analysis within the Residential Risk team.
Position Requirements: The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
• Post ID: 95713651 manhattan