What you’ll be doing...
Why work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
The Associate Account Director manages internal clients, provides strategic counsel and assists in business development on a specific project/line of business. The Associate Account Director is responsible for developing work across all platforms including digital, social, video and beyond. Responsible for both digital and static mediums, the management supervisor is expected to help lead the strategy and creative development to support all digital branding and digital acquisition work across Verizon initiatives. Responsible for working with the creative team to shape and develop the work, they management supervisor is the key point person across all functions within the agency and the client. Deep knowledge and experience of all social platforms as well as knowledge of emerging platforms is mandatory. An ability to be nimble, organized and strategic is required. Passion for marketing and the creative product is necessary. This Associate Account Director will work closely with clients, creative counterparts and project managers to ensure the creative work addressed business needs and meets creative excellence expectations. Finally, the Management Supervisor will ensure project management follow-through and accurate delivery.
- Serves as direct point of contact for all aligned-client projects and recommends and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices and channel knowledge
- Maintains the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately.
- Evaluates creative brief content for completeness and actionable content that will enable the creative team to create on-target deliverables for the client.
- Partners with clients to enhance creative brief quality and identify key messages.
- For Tier 1 projects involving multiple components, assists in strategic development, may prepare cost/time estimates, monitors “big picture” progress, and tracks major milestones and actual costs against estimates.
- Provides strategic counsel and develops a “trusted advisor” relationship with aligned clients
- Partners with client to develop an Account Plan identifying Tier 1 Creative Services/Marketing projects and goals, as well as expected Tier 2 and 3 needs, across a calendar year that enables Creative Services to staff, prioritize and plan to meet those needs; reviews and updates Account Plan at set intervals across the year.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and growing account volume as appropriate, including: generating new business (e.g., converting current external agency work to the in-house team); recommending new products and updating standard offerings; building strong client relationships; resolving conflicts; improving communication; and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Serves as the voice within the creative studio for the client and facilitates client interaction with the designers and writers as appropriate. Ensures that the creative team understands client requirements and perspective and that the final output aligns as appropriate.
- Understand clients’ products, audiences and business objectives and ensures they are applied to client products; collaborates with designers and writers to ensure product delivers on client promises.
- Reviews products for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design reviews, and ensures that consistent image/message is conveyed across the client’s products.
- Attends sales, strategy, status, project kickoff, and other client meetings. Helps client understand the importance of the brand and marketing objectives.
- Sets expectations with clients, e.g., when and what they will see next as part of the creative process, budget expectations, solution response expectations, and follow-up process and metrics expectations.
- Appropriately balances client desires, business needs, marketing standards, and brand identity
- Involves direct supervisor as appropriate and alerts him/her to potential challenges and opportunities for the Creative Services team.
- Works with manager and extended team to develop departmental standard operating procedures, workflows and enhanced infrastructure.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing a brand’s portfolios and product initiatives.
- Experience in digital marketing, agency and social platforms.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
- Experience within the digital channel.
- Ability to write briefs, work closely with all disciplines within the agency and clients and collaborate.
- Demonstrates expertise in applicable applications and tools such as Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Exhibits broad understanding of traditional and emerging channels.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2C and B2B fields.
- Exhibits ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical markets as required by specific Client’s business unit and larger organization’s industry.
- Ability to partner with clients to write thorough and actionable creative briefs.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally update clients on project status.
- Reviews the briefs ensuring creative services team fully understand the objectives.
- Leverages research and data to support client business solution strategies.
- Is pragmatic with creative business strategies always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment.
- Listens well and incorporates others viewpoints into project management process.
- Adept at crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Is an ambassador for the marketing department objectives and point of view on the Company’s brand and its visual and verbal brand identity.
- Executes client requests and project management with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly; spell check was run; and specs, brand, deadlines, and budget were adhered to).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2380905-associate-account-director
• Post ID: 150879387 manhattan