You will be responsible for daily brand compliance reviews across core brand creative work-streams in accordance with identity guidelines/standards. Responsible for reviewing individual creative submissions through the workflow tool, evaluating against standards and annotating comments to align the work with our brand, improving consistency. The candidate will be responsible for assigning scores and providing a meaningful and actionable response using visual design language. Identify issues, gaps in training and guidelines and recommend solutions. The candidate will be responsible for tracking and meeting established KPI's
- Evaluate daily brand creative submissions in accordance with branding standards. Assess and annotate with comments for action. Meet KPIs
- Score submission against scorecard and follow workflow process for QC review. Escalate if resolution needed
- Review tracking and compliance metrics with team, recommend process and brand governance improvement, including identifying gaps in training and brand identity standards
- Establish new and refine guidelines and templates to drive brand consistency
- Communicate and collaborate with teams and agencies daily or as needed
- A Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related creative field or 1 or more years of equivalent experience.
- Experience as production specialist, QC/proofing specialist, or para designer in a high volume design or creative agency or production environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and be effective in high volume, high pressure environment
- Experience with workflow tools and digital asset management systems such as: Workfront, Adobe, Bynder
- Copywriting skills or the proven ability to evaluate the written word for tone and editorial consistency, experience in guideline writing preferred
- Agency or design firm graphic designer, project or production manager
- Strong understanding of art direction and visual language
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft office and Adobe CC
- Experienced in multiple forms of media, digital media, marketing and advertising materials
- UX design, Brand Identity system design, Guideline and standard creation experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of brand design principles, large scale identity systems, and impacts to creative and brand
- Strong visual vocabulary and proven ability to assess creative work against standards and effectively communicate and articulate specific design requirements and creative feedback in succinct and clear manner
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6327060-brand-management-analyst