What you’ll be doing...
- Meet or exceed established sales quota
- Initiate face-to-face customer contact with high value enterprise accounts to present the Verizon Connections program, negotiate and secure agreements for implementation of the program in these corporate accounts
- Work in coordination with Enterprise Corporate Account Managers (CAMs) in some instances, or individually on referrals from these CAMs in others
- Jointly develop strategies and tactics as appropriate to address known issues or requirements of the accounts
- Establish and leverage effective customer relationships to ensure the adoption of the program in a robust manner, including a wide variety of employee awareness programs such as web-based, newsletters, corporate news briefs, HR communications, on-site events and others as these accounts will support
- Participate in on-site corporate events as appropriate to gain first-hand experience with the employee reaction to the program as a basis for tailoring future sales efforts
- Drive Connections program revenue via attainment of subscription targets for assigned accounts/partners
- Work in conjunction with CAMs and other Enterprise points of contact to continuously identify new corporate prospects, additional market segments for program expansion (e.g., government and education, vendors, etc.)
- Satisfy administrative, funnel management and reporting requirements
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years of business to business (B2B) sales experience, preferably in the enterprise space.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Familiarity with contracts - structure, elements, process.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Presentation skills, including multiple customer audience and CXO level audience PC skills, with a strong familiarity with MS Office suite and funnel management software.
- Proven track record of successful commercial Telecom sales in the business to business market.
- Ability to be a motivated self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, able to maintain and deliver weekly metrics on job performance and customer funnel.
- Proven ability to work independently with little direction while attaining regular success in sales territory.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.