What you’ll be doing...
Verizon’s Supply Chain Services is transforming the Global Strategic Sourcing Group and seeks dynamic Sourcing Professionals who are interested in joining our team. This position will play a lead role in supporting Verizon's cost savings and revenue generation business goals, through the sourcing process for Verizon’s highly visible, Multi-billion dollar Advertising and Marketing categories.
A key aspect of the Sourcing role is building collaborative relationships with partners & suppliers, as well as a maintaining a thorough understanding of the business. The candidate will actively manage multiple time-sensitive projects, and effectively interface with all levels of management.
What we’re looking for...
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing and/or Contract Management and/or Marketing.
- Academic and/or professional leadership experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of Strategic Sourcing processes, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and work independently to manage priorities.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills.
- Strong team leadership skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6951974-catregory-sourcing-expert-marketing
• Post ID: 116189148 manhattan