What you’ll be doing...
The role of Client Partner is responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned enterprise account base to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic services Solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
The Client Partner is responsible for building C-Level relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic services, to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings.
It is critical for the Client Partner to be a team leader, an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence, and have outstanding judgment.
This position will:
- Develop and manage local executive relationships, and provide leadership to the other team members in relation to the Enterprise Business Segment.
- Develops strategic plans based on industry trending and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts' industry, business and trends.
- Develop a version of the Strategic Plan to share with customers to solicit their input and have them gain a sense of joint ownership of the Plan.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
- Participates in contract negotiations. Develops creative and customized package of new applications and services.
- Requires an understanding of Verizon Business services/products and network.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree preferred; 7+ year's successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline. Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus.
- The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles, strong leadership skills and an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation. A proven track record in consultative selling solutions, in addition to broad knowledge and expertise in the industry, the ideal candidate will:
- Be able to effectively and consistently vocalize/present value/benefits of a VZ Outsourced solution.
- Establish "C" level contact within Accts/Opptys and demonstrates a detailed understanding of both the customers' sector and business drivers/challenges. Has good understanding of Solutions Selling methodology and tools and applies these regularly to both gain a better understanding of the customers' environment and manage the relationship.
- Understands effective negotiation techniques and seeks to apply them in most situations. Is focused on achieving mutually beneficial, "win-win" results and is alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
- Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Oppty plans and reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis.
- Has clear strategy and set of objectives where relevant.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches
- Understand the delivery implications of consulting opportunities and sell solutions that Verizon Business can deliver
- Assist with developing proposals and oral presentations
- Work in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
- Team with Verizon Business colleagues and vendors to develop creative solution
- Understand key partner and competitor offerings which overlap the VZ solution space
- Must have proven track record of exceeding annual revenue plan.
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives, polished and professional, ability to work effectively on their own and work well under tight deadlines. Able to effectively work on multiple projects at a time. Must be organized. Negotiation skills required. Must be able to identify short and long term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7060655-client-partner
• Post ID: 117873588 manhattan