Why work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Leads in directing and executing the design of marketing assets as prescribed by creative/marketing briefs.
- Provide art direction on small-and large-scale projects from creative conception to completion.
- Brainstorms and strategizes with creative team to help develop creative direction with a focus on the look and feel of marketing materials.
- Converts rough ideas into visual prototypes (e.g., sketches, layout drafts) to illustrate concepts for creative reviews.
- Recommends, researches and develops imagery (e.g., photography, illustration) to support creative strategy and execution.
- Collaborates with writing team to artfully build creative solutions to address specific project objectives.
- Directs and is accountable for the final development and production of creative assets and ensures accuracy, attention to details and overall meets or exceeds the design objectives.
- Ensures brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
- Supports the Creative Director and creative team in developing creative strategies and concepts.
- Plays an active role in contributing conceptual ideas in brainstorms or offline creative development.
- Works to improve the team’s overall performance and embraces a collaborative approach.
- Provides visible support for leadership and helps build a unified team mindset.
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as agraphic designer or art director.
- Experienceusing Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Portfolio required.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Knowledge ofdesign applications in traditional and emerging channels.
- Contributes in developing initial creative strategies to address core marketing and business objectives.
- Actively participates in the ideation process leveraging research, analytics and brand insights
- States opinions clearly and can verbally describe visual concepts.
- Produces collateral within the brand, but also explores new interpretations of the brand and develops out-of-the-box approaches to grow the visual identity of the brand.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
- Understands that all projects require attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-budget and on-strategy.
- Degreein design, advertising or related field.
- External agency experience desired.
- In-House agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated creative conceptualization skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6498147-art-director
• Post ID: 117871638 manhattan