What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Media & Entertainment marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a talented, senior leader to oversee creative efforts for new and current series launches, as well as new and existing video product launches. The Creative Lead will manage a team of creatives charged with developing innovative creative that spans multiple Media & Entertainment lines of business. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this critical creative role will assure that Verizon delivers pioneering, innovative, brand-defining campaigns that cements fandom and creates interest and urgency with a broad audience every day.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a world-class creative and creative services team, fostering an open culture that celebrates original thinking, innovation and creative risk taking.
- Partner and collaborate closely with marketing peers – Consumer Marketing, Research, Go-to-Market, and Strategy Leads – to plan, support, and execute campaigns.
- Provide creative thought leadership; assuring campaigns are on strategy, on brand and make noise with our audience.
- Develop unique approaches to communicating our brand voice as well as breakthrough ways to deliver this distinct voice every day to our audience.
- Work with external agencies to push the creative boundaries of traditional promotions and established TV creative standards
- Manage in-house and agency resources to produce short form promotional content (e.g., trailers, TV spots, digital content, etc.).
- Edit promotional content in the range of :30 promos, to trailers, to long form.
- Attract, retain and, develop top creative staffers internally as well as build strong external talent relationships to leverage by project.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Manage deadlines and budgets.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Promo experience and creative responsibilities within an agency, media company or in-house creative department.
Even better if you have:
- Agency side Copywriting experiences
- Proven conceptual and Promo power-house with extensive track record of delivering world class multimedia creative. Proven big idea person beyond just TV.
- Ability to turns strategic goals and insights into innovative & effective creative ideas
- Exceptional production know-how, with hands-on knowledge of television promos, advertising, short form content – and proven creative leadership in developing creative for the digital space (social, video, app).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to make strong presentations and sell through ideas internally and externally.
- Highly collaborative and flexible. Values opinions and feedback.
- Exceptional conceptual and critical thinking abilities
- Articulates effective creative notes to team and the wider organization.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high pressure environment with the upmost integrity and respect for their team.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6864381-creative-lead-media-and-entertainment
• Post ID: 110911298 manhattan